Opportunity Zones were created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017. Investments in Opportunity Zones offer substantial tax advantages for investors while helping to transform low-income communities. Over 300 million dollars have already been invested in Oregon’s Opportunity Zones. Are you and your clients ready to learn how to take advantage of this new opportunity?
As a participant in this forum, you will learn:
- How you or your clients can defer or even eliminate capital gains taxes by investing profits in opportunity zones.
- What comprises an opportunity zone and why every astute investor with capital gains should be aware of it and considering it.
- Why the first announced investments in Oregon have been in so much demand by investors.
- How you or your clients can invest in emerging businesses or real estate opportunities through opportunity zone investments.
- How your opportunity zone investments can transform communities.
- What policymakers in Salem and Washington DC can do now to make the OZ marketplace work even better
Join OAR , COAR and the Community Development Corporation of Oregon to review the new opportunities
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® – Bend, Oregon
10:00am-2:30pm – Forum
2:30-4:00pm – Tour Bend’s Opportunity Zones
Thanks to a generous grant from NAR, the event will be free of charge for REALTORS®.
Register for event at: https://ticketstripe.com/promotions/951924
NAR has worked closely to ensure that Opportunity Zones brings business opportunities for REALTORS®, as well as opportunities for them to be involved in the planning of new developments and businesses within zones. See their toolkit and learn more about the program here: