The rules around showing have changed, and OAR is committed to keeping REALTORS® up to date. In this guide you will discover the most recent recommended rules for showing real estate. This is for you to share with your clients and colleagues. The top six things to note are:
- Wear a protective face covering
- Sanitize your hands before entering a property
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 ft between others
- Avoid touching surfaces
- After showings, discard masks, gloves, shoe coverings
- Follow directions of the showing agent
Keep your clients informed with this handy graphic. You can download and add your logo.