- Class Schedule
- On-Demand Education
- The Oregon Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Principal Broker Academy
- Oregon Leadership Academy
- Continuing Education Credits
- Law & Rule Required Course
- Offering Continuing Education
Oregon REALTORS® strives to be the market leader in Oregon real estate education by providing the highest value business, legal, and legislative information for continuing education and professional development of our members.
Need a few hours of CE fast? No worries! Oregon REALTORS® records the majority of the live webinars. Our online course catalog has a large selection of recorded webinars that can be purchased and watched at your convenience.
How it works:
- Go to https://onlineed.com/portal/oar
- Scroll down the page to view the course catalog
- Select the webinar you’d like to view and click the title.
- Read more about the webinar, and press “Add To Cart”.
- Complete the check-out process
- View your webinar!
- Click the “Next” arrow after viewing.
- Receive CE Certificate in your OnlineEd account
Other On-Demand CE Options:
If you are looking for another option, more class selection, or courses that you can take at your pace, we have partnered with the Center for REALTOR® Development and The CE Shop to provide you with online education.
The CE Shop has a broad variety of course topics from which you can choose and provides a convenient, easy way for real estate professionals to complete their continuing education online.
You can browse NAR's real estate webinar archives to find more topics that matter for your business. The recorded webinars are only for your personal edification, they do not count for Oregon CE credit.