- Class Schedule
- On-Demand Education
- GRI – The Oregon Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Property Management Academy
- Principal Broker Academy
- Oregon Leadership Academy
- Continuing Education Credits
- Law & Rule Required Course
- Offering Continuing Education
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing Education is required for all REALTORS® – as an Oregon-based REALTOR®, you must follow both the State Agency license renewal requirements and the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics requirements. But rest assured! Oregon REALTORS® has you covered. The Association offers CE opportunities throughout the year in various locations across the state and online. Check out our calendar for current courses.
Following each Oregon REALTORS® CE course, CE certificates will be available via your Member Profile within one week. (Instructions below.)
If the course was not hosted by Oregon REALTORS® you will need to follow-up with the appropriate Certified Provider for questions.
We have provided this quick reference guide with directions on completing and tracking your 30 hours of CE each renewal period using the OREA record-keeping form and Oregon REALTORS® certificates.
Accessing your CE Certificate:
- Log into your Oregon REALTOR® website Member Profile: https://oregonrealtors.org/placeholder/oar-login/
- Contact [email protected] or call our office for assistance obtaining your username and password.
- Once you have made it to your Member Profile:
- Scroll to the accordions at the end of the page
- Click to open the second accordion – “PAST REGISTEREDEVENTS – PRINT CE CERTIFICATES”
- Your CE certificate is linked under the date-ordered courses you’ve attended. Click on “View Certificate.”
- Either print the hard copy certificate or “Print to PDF” and save it electronically. (Install Print to PDF: http://www.cutepdf.com/products/cutepdf/writer.asp)
- Oregon REALTOR® only retains CE certificates for courses you have taken with OAR in the past three years. If a course and/or CE certificate is not showing up that you believe should, contact the Oregon REALTOR® Education Department ([email protected]).
- If you are not an active member of Oregon REALTOR® you will need to email us ([email protected]) requesting a manually generated certificate.
Oregon REALTORS® only has records of the courses you have taken with us. If you have taken a course with another Certified Provider, you need to follow-up with them for questions.
Where can I get CE hours?
You have a quite a few options:
- Check the Oregon REALTORS® calendar for any courses being offered online or in your area.
- View previously recorded webinars for CE in the Webinar Library
- See if your Local Association/Board is offering anything.
- Check The CE Shop for online education.
- Visit the Center for REALTOR® Development for Oregon CE courses and NAR family designations and certificates online. Each month, they offer new specials.