- Online Education
- Principal Broker Academy
- The Oregon GRI
- Rules & Requirements
- Code of Ethics
- OAR CE Certificates – Members Only
- Document library
- Learn FAQ
Principal Broker Academy
OAR is excited to offer a new resource just for Principal Brokers! This comprehensive program is like no other. It is designed to provide professional development for any Principal Broker, whether new, seasoned or aspiring. This course will be a blended learning experience with both in-person and online sessions.
DAY 1 - It's the Law: Risk Management
DAY 2 - Set Your Path: Business Operational Decisions, Policies and Procedures
DAY 3 - Contract and Financing Protocol: Best Practices to Reduce Vicarious Liability
DAY 4 - Management and Leadership Strategies: Fine-tune Your Coaching, Communication and Conflict Management Skills
- Limited to 20 participants per session
- 8am-5pm each day
- 21 hours of CE
- $600 for all four days (payment plan options avail.)
- Breakfast & lunch included
- Includes online pre-session homework
2019 Principal Broker Academy (Salem, Oregon)- SOLD OUT!
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 to Friday, September 27, 2019
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 to Friday, January 24, 2020
Interested in registering for the Principal Broker Academy? Register here to be on the wait list for the next available Academy. You will be contacted as soon as a new class is posted.