Fair Housing Summit
February 10, 2022
3 CE for Oregon REALTOR® Members
Oregon REALTORS®, the Oregon Mortgage Bankers Association, and RMLS are proud to present the first annual Fair Housing Summit on February 10th, 9am to 12pm, to deep dive into the history of fair housing, how fair housing impacts your business, and how you can support fair housing in your community. Hear from Richard Rothstein – author of “The Color of Law”, Fair Housing Council of Oregon, NAR, and Oregonians working to end homeownership inequity. We are conservatively estimating 150 attendees, but the event will be recorded and available for purchase in our CE library as well.
Oregon Mortgage Bankers Association
Apollo Heating and Air Conditioning
Premiere Property Group
- 9am-10am: Richard Rothstein, author of The Color of Law
- 10am: Fair Housing Council of Oregon – Fair Housing Essentials
- 10:30am: Community Organizers presentation
- 11am: Lawrence Yun, NAR, on the changing demographics of Oregon
- 11:30am: Panel, Fair Housing Best Practices from Industry Experts
- If you would like to register multiple individuals from your office, please contact Erica Curry, [email protected].
- Office with 5 individuals or less: 80% discount
- 6-10 individuals: 75% discount
- 11+ individuals: 70% discount
If you are interested in supporting this event, please contact Erica Curry at [email protected]
Non-REALTOR® Registration Instructions
How to register if you are not an Oregon REALTORS® member/first-time attendee of an Oregon REALTORS® event:
- Click “Login/Account Setup” from registration page
- Click on “Get Started” under “New Member? Forgot your password? Not sure if you have a login?”
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you are not a REALTOR® seeking CE, leave “NAR NRDS ID” and “Real Estate License Number” blank.
- Click “Continue”.
- Click “Continue” again under “Sorry, No Match Found”
- Create a username and password, then click “Continue”
- Fill in the required fields (Type of phone, phone number, and address – office address is fine.) and click continue.
- Check the box to indicate you agree to the terms and conditions (please note, there are no terms or conditions associated with this account)
- You are now able to login and register for the event.