- Class Schedule
- On-Demand Education
- Continuing Education Credits
- GRI – The Oregon Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Code of Ethics Training
- Law & Rule Required Course
- Offering Continuing Education
Less than one month remaining in the 2023 Legislative Session! Check out the latest Advocacy Minute for the latest… https://t.co/sruTUE5QsOReplyRetweetFavorite
Law & rule required course (LARRC)
All real estate licensees must take the required 3 hour Law & Rule Required Course (LARRC) within each two-year renewal period. To meet OREA standards, the course outline must be pre-approved and offered from a Certified Continuing Education Provider.
All licensing is done through the state agency, Oregon Real Estate Agency. Visit their website to learn more.
Where can I take the LARRC training?
- Oregon REALTORS® offers LARRC quarterly (either online or in-person) – check out our calendar
- Take The CE Shop course “Oregon Law and Rule Required Course (LARRC)” online.
- See if your local association/board is offering any courses.