- Class Schedule
- On-Demand Education
- Continuing Education Credits
- GRI – The Oregon Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Code of Ethics Training
- Law & Rule Required Course
- FAQs for CE Providers
Finished your 60 credits? It’s time to apply for GRI graduation!
Register for GRI Graduation online & submit your completed GRI Graduation Application with all required documentation to the Oregon REALTORS® Education Department. The Association will verify your application and notify you of your GRI status within 2 weeks.
• Oregon REALTORS® staff will send you a GRI graduation confirmation email. You can begin using the GRI designation immediately after.
• The Association will mail you an official certificate and GRI pin to the address you list on your GRI Graduation Application.
• If you started your GRI courses after 2018, you have two years to complete the core courses and graduate. An exception for course expiration will be granted to anyone who began prior to 2019.