- About Oregon REALTORS®
- Executive Committee
- Membership Resources
- REALTOR® Awards
- Tools For Association Executives
- REALTOR® Safety
- Press Room
- Oregon REALTORS® Plaza
- Oregon REALTORS® Shop
Oregon REALTORS® Plaza
The Oregon REALTORS® Plaza is the home of the Oregon REALTORS® located at 2110 Mission Street SE in Salem, Oregon. We have several options available for members and non-members to explore; including renting our beautiful training room for a meeting or event. To inquire about leasing an office, please contact our Facilities Manager.
Please click on the links to learn more.
Complete this form whenever an injury or security incident has occurred.
SUBMIT REQUEST FOR MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS by email to [email protected]
Oregon REALTORS® Plaza COVID-19 Guidelines
Common Building Areas and Building Operation/Maintenance – updated 8/12/2021
- Face masks are not required, but are recommended, when entering the building (CLICK HERE to read Gov. Brown’s announcement regarding indoor mask requirements- March 12, 2022); tenants may have different guidelines so please check with the company you are visiting to inquire
- Face masks available upon request in suite 230
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill or have a temperature of 99.5 or higher
- Hand sanitizer available near elevators and common door areas
- Regular wipe-downs of high touch areas like elevator buttons, common doorknobs, etc.
- Janitorial service twice per week including use of CDC-approved disinfectants and best practices
- HVAC serviced and in high-functioning condition; high-quality/CDC recommended filters installed; introduction of fresh air into building
- Tenants are advised to have policy and protocol in place for your business, staff and visitors according to the Oregon OSHA COVID-19 rules.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to COVID-19
Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting – Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools and Homes