- About Oregon REALTORS®
- Membership Resources
- Licensing Requirements
- Oregon REALTORS® Plaza
- Know FAQ
Oregon REALTORS® Plaza
The Oregon REALTORS® Plaza is the home of the Oregon Association of REALTORS® located at 2110 Mission Street SE in Salem, Oregon. We have several options available for members and non-members to explore; including renting our beautiful training room for a meeting or event, renting one of our offices in Suite 250 or renting an entire Commercial Suite! Please click on the links to learn more.
TENANT & VISITOR INCIDENT REPORT
Complete this form whenever an injury or security incident has occurred.
SUBMIT REQUEST FOR MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS by email to email@example.com
Oregon REALTORS® Plaza COVID-19 Guidelines
Common Building Areas and Building Operation/Maintenance
- One person (or people from one household) in elevator at one time; signs posted to this effect
- Signs posted on front door/in lobby/bathrooms/common areas demonstrating building policies including maintain 6ft distance, coughing/sneezing, hand washing, do not enter if feeling ill
- Hand sanitizer available near elevators and common door areas
- Regular wipe-downs of high touch areas like elevator buttons, common doorknobs, etc.
- Janitorial service twice per week including use of CDC-approved disinfectants and best practices
- HVAC serviced and in high-functioning condition; high-quality/CDC recommended filters installed; introduction of fresh air into building
- Face masks required; available upon request in suite 230
- Tenants are advised to have policy and protocol in place for your business, staff and visitors
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to COVID-19
Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting – Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, Schools and Homes