- Class Schedule
- On-Demand Education
- Continuing Education Credits
- GRI – The Oregon Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Code of Ethics Training
- Law & Rule Required Course
- Offering Continuing Education
GRI – The Oregon Graduate REALTOR® Institute
What is the GRI?
The Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals of real estate. In today’s competitive business environment, it often takes more than just motivation and initiative to succeed. Learn more about the value of the GRI.
When you graduate with your GRI, you’ll have earned 60 hours of CE credit and other designations/certificates; talk about triple dipping!
- Nationally Recognized Designation
- No Annual Fees
- Boost Your Earning Potential
- Only 60 Total Hours
- Local, Quality Courses
Your GRI Designation in 4 Steps:
- Complete 60 hours of approved Oregon GRI content.
- Register for GRI Graduation
- Submit completed GRI Graduation Application (include applicable course completion certificate copies)
- OAR will notify you with your graduation status within 2 weeks.
Do you need handy GRI information on-to-the go? Download and review the GRI Graduation Application.