Commercial real estate is an important and distinct segment of the industry and member population. The Oregon Association of REALTORS® works hard in the legislature to promote jobs, economic development, statewide internet infrastructure, and more to benefit the commercial broker. Specifically, we:
- Provide continuing education opportunities specific to commercial real estate.
- Advocate for pro-business tax incentives and regulations.
- Support availability of shovel-ready sites for economic development.
- Support Small Business’ Tax Roll-Back to provide businesses with tax relief.
- And are involved in ongoing discussions with the Governor’s office regarding overall tax reform which is the Governor’s focus in 2015.
For additional resources, please visit the: National Association of REALTORS® Commercial Division
Local boards/associations with commercial divisions include: