We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide through the Association’s website which is owned and controlled by the Oregon Association of REALTORS®.
- We gather the following types of information needed to process yourtransactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles)
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit our site or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, thewebsite you were referred from, page clicks, Internet Service Provider, and search terms); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications orsurveys(for example, education, designations,specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
- We use this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communication tools, such as timing e-newsletter and the OREGON REALTOR® magazine.
- Notify you of updatesto our site.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Track usage of our site.
- Oregon Association of REALTORS® does notshare,sell or trade e -mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by the Association for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy. We provide mailing labels (entire membership, principal brokers, affiliates, Board of Directors) to members who request them on a one-time usage basis only after reviewing the information and/or document they wish to mail. A member’s e-mail address is never provided as part of a label request.
- We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties. We may forward their messages to you if we find that their products would benefit you personally.
- Credit information that you provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic checksfor dues, registration fees or other services will only be used to process the transactions you request. We do not hold this information on file. This information is not sold, shared, or traded.
- We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
- We use a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. This option can be found at the bottom of the electronic communication.
- You can edit your personal contact information by addressing your point of entry, usually your local board or the Oregon Association of REALTORS®. Contact the Oregon Association of REATORS® at 800-252-9115.
Another option for editing personal information is by login at www.realtor.org and updating your personal information.